Thursday, October 19, 2006
I am a living, breathing, working machine. This week has consisted of work, school (French test), and more work. My company just had a trade show and released 3 new lines. The process is supposed to go - someone else (not me) makes a packing slip for shipping and I make the bill and charge. But this week, because of an unavoidable illness, I have been the packing slip and A/R lady - keeping me at my computer for a straight 8 hours a day. Possibly the most confusing part of this arrangement is that I keep thinking "I've already seen this order... Is this a duplicate... oh wait, no I made Packing slip for it earlier." OK so I know this is probably boring if it even makes sense - but it's what I've done all week. The good news about all this work is that the product lines that are the source of all this excitement are freakin' awesome. You can see them at My Minds Eye. The Christmas line is my favorite. I am a sucker for anything relating to Christmas - I just love it. And I'm mildly aware that this may be what my holiday spending is related to. Not Christmas presents, but Christmas themed candles, paper, ornaments... and so on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment