Monday, February 12, 2007

LAVA

Todd and I took a much needed trip up to Lava Hot Springs this weekend. It was perfect weather for it - just cold enough to create lots of steam so you can pretend there's not tons of other people in the pools with you. And there were, it seems Lava has become a hang out spot for high school kids from the surrounding area. Makes sense, how else can you show off your "hot bod" in the middle of winter, right? But it wasn't too bad, like I said, there's the steam. And we stayed in a nice hotel right across from the pools and this cool view from our balcony:

I think we had to go, otherwise I would be pulling my hair out this week. My company just released their new product lines for Winter CHA, you can see them at
My Minds Eye, so work has been crazy, and I have jury duty this week , which I have yet to go in for - I guess they don't really need me (thank goodness, I'm too busy). With upcoming French tests and helping with SLCC's Vagina Monologues, I needed some quiet time to get some real work done :) which the drive up to Lava helped with:
And I came back to two new knitting mags in my mailbox - yeah!! Then to get on eBay and Etsy to find some yarn for the projects I have to make.

Projects I have to make for 2007
1.
Sarong (for the Caribbean in September)
2. Silk Shrug from Erika Knights Classic Knits

Things I want to make from Spring 2007
Interweave Knits:












Things I want to make from Spring/Summer 2007 Knit.1:









I'm mainly interested in the fisherman hoody, but the anchor tube top is cute too.









This one is all about the lace top, I'd definitely be wearing a bit more underneath it though :)
oK, well I better get knitting then.

1 comment:

Tan said...

Is the blue item a sock? It's beautiful. What pattern is it? I'm with you on the entrelac socks. Not saying when, though.