Saturday, August 04, 2007

Ravelry!

OH MY GOODNESS! Did they know? Did they know that if they sent me my Ravelry invite on a Saturday morning that I would spend all of said morning on Ravelry? It is SO cool! I'm really surprised I got in. I signed up for an invitation about 3 weeks ago and I kinda thought they were only inviting podcasters and all those famous people that I'm not. But I got in early!

Anyway, what have I been doing for the last 3 hours. Well, first looking at patterns: there are 1582 sock patterns listed on Ravelry, all of which can be saved as favorites so you can go back to them later. Then I started playing with My Notebook. I can upload my stash, books I own, needles I own, and FO's/UFO's. They track your blog posts for you and there's even room for notes about your yarn and projects. And I can't help but think, I will never have to remember anything ever again! Yay!!! Look for me, I'm yarnpie.

No comments: