Well, I know what I'll do with a semester off...
I'll make this...
I'll make this...

and this...

One of these...
Then one of these...
and start this...
All in a little over a month. I haven't had this much time to knit in my entire knitting career. And I've been baking too, I made Apple Butter Banana Bread. And I want to makeDouble Orange Cupcakes from Vegetarian Times and Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. And yes, after eating all of those, I do have time to go hiking and work it off.
Proof of my hiking
Anyway, I really like having this semester off, Todd will have to twist my arm to get me to go back :)
Besides all that, we are getting ready for Halloween. Next weekend we are going to Cornbelly's and carve pumpkins. I found some very cool carvings at Pumpkin Gutter's. It's a pretty different type of carving than you usually see, carving just into the flesh rather than all the way through. My favorites were the muppets and Gandolf.
Besides all that, we are getting ready for Halloween. Next weekend we are going to Cornbelly's and carve pumpkins. I found some very cool carvings at Pumpkin Gutter's. It's a pretty different type of carving than you usually see, carving just into the flesh rather than all the way through. My favorites were the muppets and Gandolf.

Gandolf looks pretty freaky all lit up like that. I love them, but I think my pumpkin will be pretty simple as I'm not so handy with a knife.

Another very cool
Ok, well, I haven't knit now in like 20 minutes, so I better get on that, I only have 3 more months to go :)

2 comments:
Wow, you ARE getting a lot done! I am not too worried about your pumpkins being boring. You guys did some cool stuff last year.
i love the green socks at the beginning....what a beautiful mesmerizing color! Reminds me of the Kenai river....(it's TS by the way)
Post a Comment