Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Christmas Secrets

I've been finding it very hard to post here lately, as everything that has been going through my head is a secret. I am especially excited this year by all my Christmas secrets. I've been out of school this semester and I've had time for some homemade secrets. It may be a little selfish of me, but Christmas presents are so much more exciting when you think you may have MADE the most perfect, wonderful, thoughtful thing for a person (I'm not totally delusional, but I like to think some of my love-crafted presents will be cherished by their recipients). For everything else, I've tried to be really good and shop on Etsy. I made this pledge, that is a bit harder that it looks (when it comes to shopping for a husband), but I've done pretty good and found lots of very cool stuff. This is not necessarily what I've bought, but just cool things I found:

Dog Bone Art makes these hilarious cupcake cards:








No Demographic prints these rock'n t-shirts (among many others):











Four Seasons Fragrance mixes up lovely seasonal scents.
I'm not pregnant, but this maternity shirt from Discobelly really hits the spot:











On the subject of monkeys, I found a few things that I'm bananas for (sorry!). Toast and Jam makes these great monkey hats:

And Sock Monkey Cards makes greeting cards that really express how we are all feeling this time of year.
Anyway, that's all for now. Soon, I hope to think about something that I can talk about... :)

No comments: