Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Ce week-end, J'ai babysit le chien

Ok, so maybe I'm not saying it in the right tense - but I was surprised to find that when I said, "I have babysit the dog this weekend" to my French teacher, she didn't correct me - hurray for similarities in the French and English languages! But that isn't my only triumph - I got Trusty to sleep (Ok maybe he decided to sleep) for a couple hours this weekend:


So I got some good knitting time in while he snored away on the couch. And I finished my newsboy cap from Stitch n Bitch Nation.


This hat is so soft it drives me crazy, I spend more time petting it than anything else - not sure what else to do with it - I guess it's my kitten (thanks Yarn Harlot)

1 comment:

Tan said...

The hat turned out great. I think you did better on the dog than I'm doing. It's been one of those mornings.