I love Christmas knitting, it means that as you knit, which is extremely entertaining by itself, you also get to think about the recipient: how much you love them, how much they will love you after receiving this precious gift and so on. The bad thing about Christmas knitting, is that you can't post pictures of what you've been making on your blog! Oh well, I have other things to share. This is actually really cool.

Because it is handknit

And Handspun and Hand dyed. It's so much more satisfying that way. I haven't been up to much besides knitting, although today we did get out for a walk around the Aves. It's such a beautiful neighborhood and there are some great colors showing up.

That's all for now, stay tuned for the great pumpkin(s)
3 comments:
Wow, the glove is great. Is that from the GBFAF class? Trusty and I got back from our daily walk (was was that SWIM). Sheesh.
I don't think the blog police monitor where you answer comments on people's blogs as long as you are not selling male enhancement products.
wow, i love whatever is growing up that house!!
Post a Comment