Friday, October 20, 2006

The Great Pumpkins

Are you impressed with our amazing artistic abilities? I know I am. My pumpkin is the one with the face (because jack-o-lanterns all have faces in my mind), Todd is a bit more creative with his patterned pumpkin.
But as in life, so in pumpkins - its what's on the inside that counts. I don't have a pretty picture but I have a nifty-quick recipe for Roasted Pumpkin Seeds. *note they're still pretty good if you can't stand to wait 24-48 hours for them to dry out :)

2 comments:

Tan said...

Whoa, great pumpkins indeed! Can I commission you guys to carve mine for me?

Anonymous said...

oh!! those pumpkins are soooo cool! it makes me want to carve a pumpkin, it's been ages.....I am definitely gettin one just for the seeds that's for sure! i'm using that recipe and making seeds, tons and tonse of seeds until they fill my bathtub!